Witty Health approaches the ACO model differently from other solution providers by using different measurable markers such as: incremental sales, average patient billings, patient satisfaction, patient retention, procedure contribution margin, sales per square foot, procedure affinity, referral efficiency, advertising costs, vendor costs, competitor pricing, and MACRA reviews, etc. We believe that is the right approach for ACO shareholders. We customize our platform according to each ACO’s unique situation to help them maximize revenue and lower costs:
1) Population Health: With the Witty Health RPM-enabled telemedicine platform, it is possible for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) to initiate annual population health management programs to proactively monitor the biometrics of their assigned beneficiaries. This will help model, plan and mitigate financial risks in a capitated payment model. Witty Health’s unique fusion of remote patient monitoring, telemedicine, health coaching and patient engagement allows ACOs to monitor their high-risk patients, plan earlier interventions, improve outcomes, track quality measures and patient satisfaction, and reduce total care management costs.
2) Clinical Management: Witty Health’s unique RPM and telemedicine platform can help ACOs to manage patients who require specific diagnostics and treatments, i.e. congestive heart failure, respiratory disorders, etc. This can be accomplished by patient monitoring at home to prevent the risk of readmission, disease relapse, and progression.
3) Resource Utilization: The Witty Health platform enables ACOs to deploy their most expensive resources in treating patients who maximize their earnings. Routine office visits can be handled by support staff to improve physician productivity and profit maximization.
Witty Health looks at employers and payers differently from other wellness solution providers. We analyze your average employee/member claims, employee/member satisfaction, employee/member retention, cost per procedure, provider pricing, and MACRA reviews. We evaluate each plan’s unique portfolio and customize our platform to help lower total costs via a combination of current and future costs:
1) Annual Healthcare Costs: Using Witty Health’s RPM, employers can have their employees connect with their providers and periodically submit biometrics such as BMI, BP, pulse, ECG and blood glucose. This eliminates the need for annual wellness examinations. This “employee wellness monitoring” helps network physicians to initiate intervention and mitigate risks of expensive hospitalization and lost productivity.
2) Office or ER Visits: Employers can reduce healthcare costs associated with non-emergent ER visits and routine office visits (ex: an issue that does not require in person examination) by utilizing video consultations and RPM. This saves employers in healthcare claims and reduces lost productivity due to illness-related employee absenteeism.
3) Incentivization: Employers can incentivize their employees to maintain certain biometrics (such as blood pressure or blood glucose) and/or to purchase healthier foods that have been personally recommended by a Registered Dietitian through Witty Health’s partner stores. This improves both the employees’ wellness and the company’s bottom line.